Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fancy seeing me here.

It's weird.
Very weird in fact.
I've had a hundred ideas of stuff I would love to talk about here during the last few months.
Tons of stuff! Gallons (or cubic liters liters if you roll metric) of interesting, relevant, funny and very Beardworks kind of ideas.

I forgot every last one of them.

I still feel like trying to get this thing rolling again though, so I'm gonna do my best to wing it and see where we end up.

I'm sitting here in a apartment alone with a snoring dog at my side as I write this
I really wish there was anything around me that sparked something  I could draw on and maybe make this at least a little redeeming considering the lack of activity here.
A bad generic cop show (CSI: Tenerife or some such) and the dog are all that is going on here.

It's hard writing these things without being either really pissed or really excited about something.

Looking thru some of my old posts, I realize that it has been way too long and far between updates.

So here's what I plan on doing about it:

I promise at least 9 updates per year as well as jotting down some thoughts following each Bar Misfits and the forthcoming podcast (more on that next time).

Sound good?

I'll take that silence as a "huh?".


Until we meet again.





No comments:

Post a Comment